Monday, June 14, 2010

Why so quiet?

OK, first off, I know I haven't posted anything here for a while. I'd like to say "!*^% you" to the world, because it seems like every time I start up a blog about something, just a few months in, poof! Some dramatic, huge, life-changing thing happens and I have to put things on hold for a while (I previously started up Bleed Blue 'n White, and note what happened to cause that change).

Then I never get back to it. This time, lo and behold, something again happened (again, family medical emergency, so if this is the last post here - well, second-to-last, because I'm planning another one right now), apparently, I up and died or something), and I'm forced to move a quarter of the way around the planet in two months. Yeah. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment